General Information Edit
Wikipedia: Abhira tribe
Abhira lands itself in a peculiar situation. It is surrounded by three large kingdoms: Sassanid to the west, Kushan to the north, and Western Satraps to the south. Each has a much larger army than the meager 6 force limit of Abhira. It will be essential to ally at least one of these powers to protect yourself from everyone else. Unfortunately, all three nations start with some border friction, and Sassanid is of a different religion, meaning some work will need to be put into it.
If one manages to survive, the best (and pretty much only) course of expansion is east through the lands of Yaudheya. By defeating them, it opens up the gate to more conquest in north-eastern India and Kashmir. After conquering some more nations, the next goal should be to form Bharat and dominate India which is a feat in it of itself. Once that is done, you should be strong enough to take on any enemies.
- Bharat does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Primary Culture is in the Hindustani Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Dharmic group
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Owns core provinces: Multan, Lahore, Sirhind, Garhwal, Kathiawar, Delhi, Lucknow, Central Doab, Mandu, Mahakoshal, Mandla, Jaunpur, Lower Doab, Roh, and Chanderi
- Change country to Bharat.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige.
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent.
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
National Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- -10% Advisor Costs
- Preserve Our Troops: +2.5% Discipline
- Tax Reform: +5% National Tax Modifier
- Regulated Contracts: -10% Mercenary Cost
- Contract Law: +5% Global Trade Power
- Peasant Levy: +5% National Manpower Modifier
- Mercantile Status: +5% Trade Steering
- Strengthening Land Tenure: +5% Production Efficiency
- +10% National Tax Modifier