General Information Edit
Aceh is a Malay minor that is playable from 1471 to 1903, where it is annexed by Netherlands.
Wikipedia: Aceh Sultanate
- Primary culture is in the Malay culture group.
- Malaya does not exist
- Owns Core Provinces: Banten (624), Pakuan (2687), Demak (629), Kalapa (630)
- Owns all provinces in two out of the following groups of areas:
- Malay area,
- Kalimantan, Brunei and Kutai areas,
- North, Central and South Sumatra areas.
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- At Peace
- Country changes to Malaya
- Set government rank to Kingdom if was a Duchy.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claims on all provinces in Malay, Kalimantan, Brunei, Kutai, North Sumatra, Central Sumatra and South Sumatra areas.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Sumatran Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Production efficiency: +10%
- Trade range: +15%
- Reliance on Trade: Trade efficiency +10%
- Porch of Mecca: Missionary strength +2
- Spice Pirates: +10% Light ship combat ability, +15% Privateer efficiency
- Center of Scholarship: Advisor costs -15%
- Merchants of the Indian Ocean: Merchant(s) +1
- Legacy of Srivijaya: Yearly prestige +1
- Rule of the Sea: Naval force limit modifier +25%
- Fort defense: +20%