General Information Edit
Antioch is a Feudal Monarchy and Crusader State located north of Jerusalem. Antioch is playable from August 19th, 1079 to July 3rd 1275.
- Primary Culture is:
- In the French Culture Group or
- Is Basque or
- Is Breton
- Is not:
- France does not exist
- Administrative Technology of at least 32
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a colonial nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Provinces: Maine, Berry, Vermandois, Paris, Orleanais, Nemours, and Champagne
- Country changes to France
- France gains permanent claim on the regions of Gallia, Aquitania, and Occitania.
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Gain 25 Prestige.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
French Ducal Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Fort Maintenance Modifier
- -10% Cavalry Cost
- Men of Trade: +10% Domestic Trade Power
- Renaissance Palaces: -1% Prestige Decay
- Qui Ruit Et Lethum: +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Religious Conviction: +2 Tolerance of the True Faith
- French Cuisine: +1 Yearly Prestige
- French Enlightenment: +1 Diplomatic Relations
- La Petite Nation: +20% Morale of Armies
- +10% National Tax Modifier