In 2, Armenia is a Kingdom located at the northern Caucasus region, bordering the Roman Empire at the west, Parthia and its vassals at the east, and south, and Albania and Iberia at the north. Armenia is playable at the times from 2-427, 653-1065, 1170-1358, 1918-1920, and 1991-present, and it can vary greatly during those times. In 2, Armenia is a vassal of the Parthians, and serves as a buffer state between Parthia and Rome. Their only route to any possible expansion is through the North through Albania due to everything else around Armenia is either owned by the Romans, Parthians, and the two countries' vassals.
Kingdom of Armenia (Form Armenia)Edit
- Administrative Technology at least 15
- Armenia does not exist
- At Peace
- Is Independent or a Tributary
- Is Monophysite
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not:
- Owns core provinces:
- Yerevan (419), Artsakh (Armenian) / Melikates (2282), Gugark (Armenian) / Kars (2267), Bayazid (4424), Syunik (4465)
- Country changes to Armenia.
- Set government rank to Kingdom if Duchy.
- Gain a permanent claim on the Armenia, Samtskhe, Erzurum, Kurdistan, and Çukurova (excluding Cyprus) areas.
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
- Gain Armenian Ideas and Traditions.
Armenian Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- -10% Cost of Reducing War Exhaustion
- +5% Recover Army Morale Speed
- Apostolic Church: +2% Missionary Strength
- Land Reclamation: -15% Build Cost
- Border Nation: +1 Diplomatic Relations
- Melikdom Organization: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Sygnakhs: -10% Regiment Cost
- Nakharar Titles: +50% Hostile Core-Creation Cost On Us
- End of Armenian Diaspora: +10% Production Efficiency
- +1 Attrition for Enemies