Assam is a Hindu Kingdom that is located in Northeast India. Assam is playable from 2 to 1821, and from 1822 to 1826. Assam is annexed by Great Britain in 1826.
Form Bharat (Eastern Aryan)Edit
- Bharat does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Eastern Aryan Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Dharmic group
- Owns core provinces: Jharkhand, Bengal Delta, Dhaka, Gauda, Koch, Chittagong, Patna, Bundelkhand, Cuttack, and Sambalpur
- Change country to Bharat.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Assamese Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -1 National Unrest
- +10% National Manpower Modifier
- The Buranjs: +50% Chance of New Heir
- Wet Rice Cultivation: -10% Development Cost
- River Warfare: +1 Attrition for Enemies & +10% Fort Defense
- Reform the Paik System: +15% Manpower Recovery Speed
- Process of Appeal: -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- Land Survey: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Ahom Diplomacy: +1 Diplomats
- +1 Diplomatic Reputation