General Information Edit
Avignon is a French minor bishopric that is playable from 1271 to 1317, from 1334 to 1349, from 1362 to 1366 and from 1367 to 1417, where it is annexed by Papal States.
- Primary Culture is:
- In the French Culture Group or
- Is Basque or
- Is Breton
- Is not:
- France does not exist
- Administrative Technology of at least 32
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a colonial nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Provinces: Maine, Berry, Vermandois, Paris, Orleanais, Nemours, and Champagne
- Country changes to France
- France gains permanent claim on the regions of Gallia, Aquitania, and Occitania.
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier.
- If an HRE member and not an elector or emperor, all own provinces are removed from the Empire.
- Gain 25 Prestige.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Divine Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Manpower recovery speed: +15%
- Missionaries: +1
- Holy Order: Discipline +5%
- Church administration: -10% Stability cost modifier, -10% Core-creation cost
- True defender of the faith: Fort defense +25%
- Let No Man Tolerate The Witch: Missionary strength +2%
- Onward Christian Soldiers: +10% National garrison growth, +10% Garrison size
- Turn The Other Cheek: Attrition for enemies +1
- Render onto Caesar: National tax modifier +10%
- Culture conversion cost -10%