General Information Edit
Bahmanis is a Dravidian sultanate that is playable from 1347 to 1528, where it is annexed by Bijapur.
- Hindustan does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Dravidian Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Muslim group
- Owns core provinces: Raichur Doab, Kochin, Madurai, Venad, Kongu, Tondainadu, Coromandel, Vijayanagar, Golconda, Velanadu, Bastar, Kalingandhra, Mysore, Malabar and Kotte
- Change country to Hindustan.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all owned provinces are removed from the HRE.
Bahmani Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Yearly army tradition: +0.5
- Tolerance of heathens: +3
- Gharbians: Manpower recovery speed +10%
- Legacy of Gisu Daraz: +0.5 Yearly prestige, +25% Religious unity
- Dakani Language: Accepted culture threshold +15%
- Karimis: +10% Trade efficiency
- Takht-e-Firoza: Diplomatic reputation +1
- Bahmani Primogeniture: Yearly legitimacy +1
- Great Madrasa of the Deccan: Idea cost -10%
- Stability cost modifier: -10%