General Information Edit
Bali is a Javanese kingdom that pops out in 914 and is playable to 1284, where it is annexed by Singhasari, from 1293 to 1343, where it is annexed by Majapahit, and from 1500 to 1849, where it is annexed by Netherlands.
- Primary culture is in the Malay culture group.
- Malaya does not exist
- Owns Core Provinces: Banten (624), Pakuan (2687), Demak (629), Kalapa (630)
- Owns all provinces in two out of the following groups of areas:
- Malay area,
- Kalimantan, Brunei and Kutai areas,
- North, Central and South Sumatra areas.
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- At Peace
- Country changes to Malaya
- Set government rank to Kingdom if was a Duchy.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claims on all provinces in Malay, Kalimantan, Brunei, Kutai, North Sumatra, Central Sumatra and South Sumatra areas.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
National Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- -10% Advisor Costs
- Preserve Our Troops: +2.5% Discipline
- Tax Reform: +5% National Tax Modifier
- Regulated Contracts: -10% Mercenary Cost
- Contract Law: +5% Global Trade Power
- Peasant Levy: +5% National Manpower Modifier
- Mercantile Status: +5% Trade Steering
- Strengthening Land Tenure: +5% Production Efficiency
- +10% National Tax Modifier