General Information Edit
Baluchistan is a Baluchi tribe that is playable from 1666 to 1747, where it is annexed by Afghanistan.
Form Mughal Empire Edit
- Primary Culture is in the Iranian Culture Group, or is Turkmeni, Uzbek, or Kyrgyz
- Sunni is enabled
- Is not:
- Is not a colonial nation
- Mughals does not exist
- Has at least 600 total development
- Owns core provinces: Roh, Lahore, Central Doab, Sirhind, and Delhi
- Is not a subject nation
- At peace
- Country changes to Mughals
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claim to every province in the Bengal, Hindustan, Rajputana, Deccan, Coromandel, and West India regions.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Change government type to Iqta
- If technology group is Nomad, change to Muslim
- Change unit types to Indian (Note that the cavalry to infantry ratio gets lowered from the Muslim unit's 80% to the Indian unit's 50%)
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions"
Baluch Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Fort maintenance: -10%
- Looting speed: +25%
- Natural Defences: Attrition for enemies +1
- Hani and Sheh Mureed: Morale of armies +10%
- Khan of the Baloch: Yearly legitimacy +1
- Reorganization of the Army: National manpower modifier +15%
- Control of the overland Trade: Domestic trade power +10%
- Chiefs and Landlords: National tax modifier +10%
- Baluchi leadership: +0.5 Yearly army tradition
- Land force limit modifier: +20%