General Information Edit
Bangladesh gains cores December 29th, 1930 and is playable from March 26th, 1971 to the present. It is a smaller sized country surrounded on all sides by India on all sides except it's connection to the sea. It was originally part of Pakistan and referred to as "East Pakistan" after the Indian-Pakistan split in 1947. Later it became independent from Pakistan in the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971.
Try to ally with the nations nearby in Southeast Asia in order to protect yourself from India. When the time comes, strike India in such a way that they will never recover (rebels, bankruptcy, you get the idea).
Form Hindustan (Eastern Aryan)Edit
To do this, you must abandon Secularism first, or start after 1977.
- Hindustan does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Eastern Aryan Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Muslim group
- Owns core provinces: Jharkhand, Bengal Delta, Dhaka, Gauda, Koch, Chittagong, Patna, Bundelkhand, Cuttack, and Sambalpur
- Change country to Hindustan.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Bengali Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +3 Tolerance of Heathens
- +10% Trade Steering
- Bengali Hindu-Sufi Synchronization: +50% Religious Unity
- Ganges-Brahmaputra Confluence: +10% Trade Efficiency
- Bengali's Endlessly Productive Rice Fields: +20% National Manpower Modifier
- Mustard Oil & Irish Mach: -10% Cost of Reducing War Exhaustion
- Jute Production in Bengal: +10% Production Efficiency
- Opium Fields in Bengal: +10% National Tax Modifier
- The Bengal Renaissance: -10% Technology Cost
- +1 Yearly Prestige