General Information Edit
Baroda is a Gujarati sultanate that is playable from 1725 to 1949, where it is annexed by India.
- Bharat does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Western Aryan Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Dharmic group
- Owns core provinces: Kutch, Thatta, Sehwan, Jangladesh, Jaisalmer, Marwar, Girnar, Baroda, Surat, Chittor, Dhundar, Mewat, Gird, Khandesh, Hadoti, North Konkan, South Konkan, North Kanara, Ahmadnagar, Marathwada and East Berar
- Change country to Bharat.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Maratha Ideas and Traditions Edit
- National manpower modifier: +10%
- Manpower recovery speed: +15%
- Tradition of Military Service: Cavalry combat ability +10%
- Forts of Maharashtra: Fort defense +20%
- Peasant Soldiers: Infantry cost -20%
- Office of the Peshwa: Core-creation cost -10%
- Strengthen ties with Brahmin Financial Families: National tax modifier +10%
- Reform the Bureaucracy: Goods produced modifier +10%
- Expand Maratha navy: Ship costs -10%
- Stability cost modifier: -10%