General Information Edit
Bengal is an Aryan sultanate that is playable from 1342 to 1576, where it is annexed by Mughals.
- Hindustan does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Eastern Aryan Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Muslim group
- Owns core provinces: Jharkhand, Bengal Delta, Dhaka, Gauda, Koch, Chittagong, Patna, Bundelkhand, Cuttack, and Sambalpur
- Change country to Hindustan.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Bengali Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Trade steering: +10%
- Tolerance of heathens: +3
- Bengali Hindu-Sufi Syncretism: Religious unity +50%
- Ganges-Brahmaputra Confluence: Trade efficiency +10%
- Bengal's Endlessly Productive Rice Fields: National manpower modifier +20%
- Mustard Oil & Ilish Mach: Cost of reducing war exhaustion -10%
- Jute Production in Bengal: Production efficiency +10%
- Opium Fields of Bengal: National tax modifier +10%
- The Bengal Renaissance: Technology cost -5%
- Yearly prestige +1