General Information Edit
Berar is an Indian Iqta that is playable from 1490 to 1574, where it is annexed by Ahmadnagar.
- Hindustan does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Western Aryan Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Muslim group
- Owns core provinces: Kutch, Thatta, Sehwan, Jangladesh, Jaisalmer, Marwar, Girnar, Baroda, Surat, Chittor, Dhundar, Mewat, Gird, Khandesh, Hadoti, North Konkan, South Konkan, North Kanara, Ahmadnagar, Marathwada and East Berar
- Change country to Hindustan.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Indian Sultanate Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Tolerance of heathens: +3
- Cavalry combat ability: +10%
- Tolerate the Idol Worshippers: Religious unity +50%
- Court Persian: National unrest -1
- Comprehensive Land Survey: National tax modifier +10%
- Counting the People: National tax modifier +10%
- Equality Under The Law: Global trade power +10%
- High Court Culture: Yearly prestige +1
- Sultanate Bureaucracy: Stability cost modifier -10%
- Infantry combat ability +10%