General Information Edit
Bolivia is playable from August 6th, 1825 to October 28th, 1836 and August 25th, 1839 to the present day.
This is for starting as Bolivia in 2017. Before unpausing, ally Brazil, increase loyalty and influence of burghers, and develop Potosi to 20 development and La Paz to 10 development. With this you should have all the institutions and money to accept them by May of 2020.
Developing your provinces is key since they are all poor, but this is quite easy since the cost starts at around 10-12 and can be brought as low as 3-4 after building universities, getting burghers loyal and getting the first admin tech available.
After this, wait for an opportune moment to attack one of your neighbors. Bolivia has military ideas on par with Spain and better than any of its neighbors.
You will have manpower and force limit issues before you develop, but this is not such a big deal because you have Cerro Rico and can afford to field a mercenary army right from the start.
Form Bolivia Edit
- Bolivia does not exist
- Is former colonial nation
- Is not a subject nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Province: 490, 2622 AND 2623
- Capital is a core in Colonial Peru
- Country changes to Bolivia
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Country rank changes to Kingdom if lower
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Bolivian Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Hostile core creation on us: +20%
- Attrition for enemies: +50%
- Independence: Land morale +15%
- Metal Industry: Inflation reduction +10%, Production efficiency +5%
- Megadiversity: Global trade goods size modifier +20%
- Threats: Diplomatic reputation +1
- Battle of Tacna: Discipline +5%
- Resilience: Stability cost modifier -20%
- Indigenous Influence: Prestige +1%
- Trade efficiency: +10%