General Information Edit
Brescia is a Lombard bishopric that is playable from 1320 to 1332, where it is annexed by Verona.
- Is in the Latin Culture Group
- Is not:
- Administrative Technology at least 10
- Does not exist:
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a colonial nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Provinces: Genoa, Milan, Modena, Verona, Mantua, Firenze, Siena, Roma, and Ancona
- Country Changes to Italy
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector or emperor
- Leave the HRE
- Emperor receives event Italy breaks out of the Empire.
- Emperor receives the opinion modifier “Left the Holy Roman Empire” towards Italy, worth -150.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Italian Region
- Get the event New Traditions & Ambitions.
Italian Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Trade efficiency: +10%
- Yearly papal influence: +2
- Italian Reinassance: Idea cost -5%
- Italian Condottieri: Mercenary maintenance -25%
- Italian Aristocracy: +5% Foreign spy detection, +25% Hostile core creation on us
- Trace Italienne: +5% Fort defense, +10% Garrison size
- High Reinassance Art & Architecture: Yearly prestige +1
- Italian Diplomacy: +10% Spy network construction, +1 Diplomatic relations
- Commedia dell'arte: Stability cost modifier -10%
- +1 Yearly legitimacy, +0.5 Yearly Republican Tradition