General Information Edit
Buenos Aires is a short lived Republican Dictatorship that is playable from September 11th, 1852, to December 17th, 1861 where Buenos Aires is re-annexed into Argentina.
See also: Argentina
Form Spanish Nation MilitarilyEdit
- Primary culture is in the Iberian Culture Group or
- Primary culture is Basque
- Is not:
- Spain does not exist
- Has an administrative technology of at least 10.
- Is not in the Muslim religion group.
- Is not a subject nation.
- Is not a nomad nation.
- Is not a colonial nation
- A Muslim nation does not own a province in Iberia
- Owns core provinces: Barcelona (213), Zaragoza (214), Castilla La Vieja (215), Salamanca (216), Sevilla (224), Toledo (219), València (220), Granada (223).
- Country changes to Spain
- (If owned) Madrid becomes the new capital
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of Iberia, except the areas of: Alentejo, Beiras, Macaronesia.
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Buenos Aires Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +1 Diplomat
- -10% Build cost
- Argentinian Regionalism: -5% monthly global autonomy
- Colegio Nacional de Buenos Aires: -10% Idea cost
- Battle of Pavon: +1 Yearly prestige
- Río Salado: -10% Development cost
- National Mint: +10% Global tax modifier, +0.10 Yearly inflation reduction
- State of Buenos Aires' constitution: +25% Improve relations
- Western Railway: +10% Trade efficiency
- -10% Administrative tech cost