General Information Edit
Starting from 11 AD, Buyeo has room to quickly expand on the Korean peninsula, by conquering downwards through Goguryeo. Han can be a powerful ally and royal marriage partner, and diplomatic relations with them can be very useful (especially given the imminent risk of invasion), though there is a risk that Han expanding in the Korean peninsula can result in being boxed in.
Another potential route of expansion in into the steppes, through Xiongnu. This is more difficult, because Xiongnu is vastly more powerful than Buyeo at the beginning, though they will often be at war with Han, and Han can be brought in as an ally, creating an opening for attack.
Buyeo Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +20% Land Force Limit Modifier
- +50% Prestige from Land Battles
- Hae Mo Su: +1 Yearly Prestige
- Chinese Assistance: +1 Diplomatic Relations
- Forefathers of Korea: +1 Yearly Legitimacy
- Anchuhu River: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Buyeo Gold: +10% Production Efficiency
- Manchurian Plains: -10% Development Cost
- Restore Buyeo Glory: -20% Core-Creation Cost
- +1 Possible Advisors