General Information Edit
Caddo is a Native American tribe located in what is today Arkansas. Caddo is playable from 2 to February 22, 1819, when Caddo is annexed by Mexico.
Migrating towards Mesoamerica and conquering the Nahuatl and Mayan countries is the leading strategy for Caddo due to the massive amount of development in Mesoamerican, the new religions, and unlockable abilities from the Nahuatl/Mayan religions.
Native Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +15% Manpower Recovery Speed
- +100% Prestige from Land Battles
- Counting Coups: +15% Moral of Armies
- Storytelling Tradition: -10% Idea Cost
- Clan Mothers: +10% Production Efficiency
- Adopt Clan Totems: -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- The Little War: -2 National Unrest
- War and Piece Chiefs: +20% National Manpower Modifier
- Great Winter Hunts: +25 Global Settler Increase
- +1 Diplomatic Relations