Cappadocia is a vassal of Rome located in south Anatolia. Cappadocia is playable from 2 to 18. Cappadocia is not playable from the Roman-Parthian War bookmark, and is only playable if the player rewinds to at least December 31st, 17AD.
- Administrative Tech at least 9
- Administrative Power at least 50
- Own at least 20 provinces in the Christian religious group.
- Lose 50 Administrative Power
- Gain country modifier Reformed Clergy until the end of the game.
- Lose 100 Administrative Power
- Lose 2 Stability
- Technology Group change to Eastern
- Unit Types change to Eastern
National Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- -10% Advisor Costs
- Preserve Our Troops: +2.5% Discipline
- Tax Reform: +5% National Tax Modifier
- Regulated Contracts: -10% Mercenary Cost
- Contract Law: +5% Global Trade Power
- Peasant Levy: +5% National Manpower Modifier
- Mercantile Status: +5% Trade Steering
- Strengthening Land Tenure: +5% Production Efficiency
- +10% National Tax Modifier