General Information Edit
Catuvellauni is a Briton tribe located in southeast England that is playable from 2 to 43, where Catuvellauni is annexed by Rome.
From 2 to 495, if Rome, West Rome, Byzantium, or Gallia is collapsing, any barbarian tribe can auto-annex some occupied provinces given if you are at war with them. This is limited, you can only annex up to 4 times your country's base tax, invade wisely.
Form British Nation Edit
- This country:
- Primary Culture is in the British Culture Group, Welsh, Highlander, Anglo-Saxon, or Briton
- Is not:
- Great Britain does not exist
- Administrative Technology is at least 55
- Is not a Subject Nation
- Is not a Nomad Nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core:
- London (236), Oxfordshire (237), Wessex (234), Lothian (248), Aberdeen (251)
- Country changes to Great Britain
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claim to the British Isles region
- If Duchy, then set government rank to Kingdom.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Capital moves to London (236)
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Briton Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +5% Discipline
- -10% Land Attrition
- Briton Hill Forts: +25% Fort Defense
- Druids: +50% Hostile Core Creation Cost
- Cross Channel Trade: +20% Global Trade Power
- Albion: +1 Attrition for Enemies
- Boudicca's Uprising: +1 Yearly Prestige
- Iron Weapons: +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Fierce Warriors: +10% Morale of Armies
- +10% National Tax Modifier