General Information Edit
Champa is an Indochinese Hindu state that is playable from 192 to 1472, where it is annexed by Dai Viet.
- Primary culture is in the Malay culture group.
- Malaya does not exist
- Owns Core Provinces: Banten (624), Pakuan (2687), Demak (629), Kalapa (630)
- Owns all provinces in two out of the following groups of areas:
- Malay area,
- Kalimantan, Brunei and Kutai areas,
- North, Central and South Sumatra areas.
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- At Peace
- Country changes to Malaya
- Set government rank to Kingdom if was a Duchy.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claims on all provinces in Malay, Kalimantan, Brunei, Kutai, North Sumatra, Central Sumatra and South Sumatra areas.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Cham Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Light ship combat ability: +15%
- Yearly navy tradition: +1
- Memory of the My Son Temples: Tolerance of the true faith +2
- A Seafaring People: Light ship cost -20%
- South Indian Connections: Global trade power +10%
- Cham Migrations: Global settler increase +15
- Che Man's Legacy: Improve relations +20%
- Agarwood: Trade efficiency +10%
- Resisting Foreign Rule: Fort defense +10%
- Naval force limit modifier +25%