General Information Edit
Charca is an Andean Kingdom that is playable from 1000 to 1476, where Charca is annexed by Inca.
Tawantinsuyu, the Empire of the Incas Edit
- Is not playing with a Random New World
- Primary culture is in the Andean Culture Group, Caran, or Chachapoyan
- Inca does not exist
- Is not:
- Is Not a Subject Nation
- Is Not a Nomad Nation
- Is Not a Colonial Nation
- At Peace
- Owns core provinces: Cuzco, Cajamarca, Huancavelica, Huanuco
- Puno and Tiahuanaco or
- Chanchan and Quito
- Country changes to Inca
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Peru, Chile, Tucuman, and Cuyo regions.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Set religion to Inti
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions"
Aymaran Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +10% Production Efficiency
- +15% Fort Defense
- Legacy of Tiwanaku: -10% Idea Cost
- Yatiri Healing: +1 Possible Advisor
- Chu'uqi Production: -10% Land Attrition
- Cultivate Aymara Dances: +1 Yearly Prestige
- The Tinku Rites: +10% Morale of Armies
- Encourage the Chal'lla: -15% Stability Cost Modifier
- Ayni Duties: -10% Recruitment Time
- +10% Goods Produced Modifier