General Information Edit
Chauchan is a Rajput kingdom that is playable from 1170 to 1192, where it is annexed by Ghurid.
- Bharat does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Western Aryan Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Dharmic group
- Owns core provinces: Kutch, Thatta, Sehwan, Jangladesh, Jaisalmer, Marwar, Girnar, Baroda, Surat, Chittor, Dhundar, Mewat, Gird, Khandesh, Hadoti, North Konkan, South Konkan, North Kanara, Ahmadnagar, Marathwada and East Berar
- Change country to Bharat.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Rajput Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Manpower recovery speed: +10%
- Hostile core-creation on us: +50%
- Clan Loyalties: National manpower modifier +15%
- Fortifying Rajputana: Fort defense +15%
- Marwari Horses: Cavalry combat ability +10%
- Rajput Resistance: Cost of reducing war exhaustion -10%
- Create Rajput Painting School: Yearly prestige +1
- Martial Ethos: Land leader fire +1
- Rajput Trading Houses: Trade steering +10%
- Discipline: +5%