General Information Edit
Chimu is an Andean Tribal Democracy that is playable from 900 to 1470, where Chimu is annexed by Inca.
Tawantinsuyu, the Empire of the Incas Edit
- Is not playing with a Random New World
- Primary culture is in the Andean Culture Group, Caran, or Chachapoyan
- Inca does not exist
- Is not:
- Is Not a Subject Nation
- Is Not a Nomad Nation
- Is Not a Colonial Nation
- At Peace
- Owns core provinces: Cuzco, Cajamarca, Huancavelica, Huanuco
- Puno and Tiahuanaco or
- Chanchan and Quito
- Country changes to Inca
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Peru, Chile, Tucuman, and Cuyo regions.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Set religion to Inti
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions"
Chimuan Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +1 Yearly Legitimacy
- +50% Increased Chance of a New Heir
- Inter-Valley Irrigation: +10% Goods Produced Modifier
- Ciudadelas: +10% Fort Defense
- Split Inheritance: -10% Build Cost
- Watchfulness of the Moon
- Artisan Relocations: +1 Possible Advisors
- Specialized Economy: +10% Global Trade Power
- The Mit'a: +10% National Manpower Modifier
- +1 Yearly Prestige