General Information Edit
Cirebon is a Malayan sultanate that is playable from 1482 to 1807, where it is annexed by Netherlands.
- Primary culture is in the Malay culture group.
- Malaya does not exist
- Owns Core Provinces: Banten (624), Pakuan (2687), Demak (629), Kalapa (630)
- Owns all provinces in two out of the following groups of areas:
- Malay area,
- Kalimantan, Brunei and Kutai areas,
- North, Central and South Sumatra areas.
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- At Peace
- Country changes to Malaya
- Set government rank to Kingdom if was a Duchy.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claims on all provinces in Malay, Kalimantan, Brunei, Kutai, North Sumatra, Central Sumatra and South Sumatra areas.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Malayan Sultanate Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Ship Cost
- +10% Trade Steering
- Indian Ocean Trade: +1 Merchants
- Sufi Legacy: +2 Tolerance of Heathens
- Spice Island: +10% Production Efficiency
- Classical Malay: -5% Idea Cost
- Trading Fleets: -20% Naval Maintenance Modifier
- Heirs of Pasai: +1 Yearly Prestige
- Settle the Islands: +1 Colonists
- +20% Morale of Navies