General Information Edit
Corfu is an Italian minor that is playable from 1799 to 1807, where it is annexed by France.
- Is in the Latin Culture Group
- Is not:
- Administrative Technology at least 10
- Does not exist:
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a colonial nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Provinces: Genoa, Milan, Modena, Verona, Mantua, Firenze, Siena, Roma, and Ancona
- Country Changes to Italy
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector or emperor
- Leave the HRE
- Emperor receives event Italy breaks out of the Empire.
- Emperor receives the opinion modifier “Left the Holy Roman Empire” towards Italy, worth -150.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Italian Region
- Get the event New Traditions & Ambitions.
Corfiote Ideas and Traditions Edit
- −20% Galley cost
- +20% Galley combat ability
- Frankokratia: +10% Morale of armies
- Castles of the Angels: +20% Fort defense
- Settling the Islands: +10% National tax modifier
- Gate to the Adriatic: +10% Trade efficiency
- Naval Expansion: +25% Naval force limit modifier
- Entrepôt of the Eastern Mediterranean: +10% Trade power abroad
- Ionian Academy: −15% Culture conversion cost
- +1 Merchant