Druidism refers to the highly diverse native religions of the Celts found on both British Isles of Great Britain and Ireland and within mainland Europe (modern day France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Southern Germany ( Bavaria), Austria, Switzerland). Druidism has a pantheon of Gods, and each tribe will often have their own patron God or Goddess that they will consider the supreme God. Druidism is named for the equivalents of priests within the religion, called druids. A druid is generally the oldest member of a tribe, and is well versed in both traditional stories, which the druid passes on to the other members of the tribe, and in medicine.
Druidism also possesses personal deities. Upon ruler death, the player has an option to worship one deity which will give the player unique bonuses depending on the God or Goddess chosen. The player may choose one deity once every time their ruler dies. The options are
Reform the ClergyEdit
- Religion is one of the following:
- Administrative Tech at least 15
- Administrative Power at least 100
- Own at least 10 provinces in the Christian religious group.
- Lose 100 Administrative Power
- Gain country modifier Reformed Clergy until the end of the game.
Hold a Meeting of the DruidsEdit
- Is Druidist
- Hasn't country modifier Gods Pleased
- Administrative Power at least 50
- Has at least 15% of yearly income in treasure