General Information Edit
Form Spanish Nation Militarily Edit
- Primary culture is in the Iberian Culture Group or
- Primary culture is Basque
- Is not:
- Spain does not exist
- Has an administrative technology of at least 10.
- Is not in the Muslim religion group.
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- A Muslim nation does not own a province in Iberia
- Owns core provinces: Barcelona (213), Zaragoza (214), Castilla La Vieja (215), Salamanca (216), Sevilla (224), Toledo (219), València (220), Granada (223).
- Country changes to Spain
- (If owned) Madrid becomes the new capital
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of Iberia, except the areas of: Alentejo, Beiras, Macaronesia.
- Set government rank to Kingdom if Duchy.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Salvadorean Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +0.5% Yearly Republican Tradition
- The Savior: +10% Discipline
- Mestizos: -15% Accepted Culture Threshold
- The Colon: +0.10 Yearly Inflation Reduction
- The Pupusa: +20% National Manpower Modifier
- Salvadorean Tourism: +10% National Tax Modifier
- The Football War: +20% Morale of Armies
- Estadio Cuscatlan: -1 National Unrest
- +10% Light Ship Combat Ability