General Information Edit
Equatorial Guinea is a West African country that is mainly composed of the island of Malabo/Fernando Po and a small amount of territory on the African mainland. Equatorial Guinea is playable from October 12th, 1968 to the present.
Form Spanish Nation Militarily Edit
- Primary culture is in the Iberian Culture Group or
- Primary culture is Basque
- Is not:
- Spain does not exist
- Has an Administrative Technology of at least 10.
- Is not in the Muslim religion group.
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a steppe nomad
- An Islamic nation does not own a province in Iberia
- Owns core provinces: Barcelona (213), Zaragoza (214), Castilla La Vieja (215), Salamanca (216), Sevilla (224), Toledo (219), València (220), Granada (223).
- Country changes to Spain
- (If owned) Madrid becomes the new capital.
- Gain a permanent claim on all non owned provinces of Iberia, except the areas of: Alentejo, Beiras, Macaronesia.
- Set government rank to Kingdom if Duchy.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
National Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- -10% Advisor Costs
- Preserve Our Troops: +2.5% Discipline
- Tax Reform: +5% National Tax Modifier
- Regulated Contracts: -10% Mercenary Cost
- Contract Law: +5% Global Trade Power
- Peasant Levy: +5% National Manpower Modifier
- Mercantile Status: +5% Trade Steering
- Strengthening Land Tenure: +5% Production Efficiency
- +10% National Tax Modifier