- Primary culture is in the Malay culture group.
- Malaya does not exist
- Owns Core Provinces: Banten (624), Pakuan (2687), Demak (629), Kalapa (630)
- Owns all provinces in two out of the following groups of areas:
- Malay area,
- Kalimantan, Brunei and Kutai areas,
- North, Central and South Sumatra areas.
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- At Peace
- Country changes to Malaya
- Set government rank to Kingdom if was a Duchy.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claims on all provinces in Malay, Kalimantan, Brunei, Kutai, North Sumatra, Central Sumatra and South Sumatra areas.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Pacific Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +1 Diplomatic Reputation
- -10% Land Attrition
- Polynesian Voyages: -20% Naval Attrition, +10% Ship Durability
- Island countries: +1 Yearly Navy Tradition
- Fishing: +10% Production Efficiency
- Cultural Diversity: +1 Accepted Cultures
- Territorial Waters: =25% National Sailors Modifier
- Colonial Past: +50% Hostile Core-Creation on Us
- Pacific Forum: -1 National Unrest
- +50% Naval Force Limit Modifier