Granada is an Andalusian kingdom located in the southern Iberian Peninsula. Granada is playable from 1013 to 1090, and from 1238 to 1492; in 1090 they are annexed by Morocco, and in 1492 Granada is permanently annexed by Castile.
- Primary culture is Andalusian or
- Primary culture is in the Maghrebi culture group
- Is in the Islamic religious group.
- Is not
- Andalusia does not exist
- Owns Core Provinces: Murcia, Granada, Sevilla, Córdoba, Gibraltar, Jaén, Cadiz, Badajoz, Almeria, and Algarve and Alentejo or Alicante and València
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a tribe
- At peace
- Country changes to Andalusia
- Gain25 Prestige
- Change primary culture to Andalusian
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- Capital moves to Córdoba/Qurtuba (225)
- Gain a permanent claim on the Upper and Lower Andalusia areas.
Granadan Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +15% National Tax Modifier
- +25% Religious Unity
- People of the Book: +3 Tolerance of Heathens
- Recover Al-Andalus: -15% Core-Creation Cost
- Beacon of Learning: -5% Technology Cost
- Strait of Gibraltar: +10% Domestic Trade Power, +10% Trade Steering
- Alhambra: -10% Build Cost
- Moors: +10% National Manpower Modifier
- Successor Caliphate of Cordoba: +1 Yearly Prestige
- -10% Idea Cost