Himyar is an Arabic Despotic Monarchy located in Yemen. Himyar is conquered by Aksum in 525.
- Primary culture is in the Arabic Culture Group
- Arabia does not exist
- Administrative Technology at Least 55
- Is Not a Subject Nation
- Is Not a Nomad Nation
- Is Not a Colonial Nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Province: Alexandria, Cairo, Aleppo, Jerusalem, Damascus, Medina, Mecca, Aden, Sanaa, Al-Aridand, Qatif, Muscat, Nizwa, and Baghdad
- Country changes to Arabia
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Mashriq, Egypt and Arabia areas.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Himyarite Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +20% Trade Steering
- King of Many Kingdoms: +2.5 Discipline
- Ivory Trade: +10% Trade Efficiency
- Trading Fleet: -10% Ship Cost
- Hudawwar Mountain: +1 Yearly Prestige
- Fishing: +0.5 Yearly Navy Tradition
- Agricultural Traditions: +15% National Manpower Modifier
- Link Between Africa and the Mediterranean: +100% Hostile Core-Creation Cost On Us
- +15% National Tax Modifier