General Information Edit
Inca is an Andean Empire that can be formed by any country in the Andean culture group, or with countries that have Caran or Chachapoyan as their primary culture. Inca is playable from 1467 to August 29, 1533, where Inca is conquered by Spain (followed by some heavy casualty battles with Incan separatists afterwards).
Tawantinsuyu, the Empire of the IncasEdit
- Is not playing with a Random New World
- Primary culture is in the Andean Culture Group, Caran, or Chachapoyan
- Inca does not exist
- Is not:
- Is Not a Subject Nation
- Is Not a Nomad Nation
- Is Not a Colonial Nation
- At Peace
- Owns core provinces: Cuzco, Cajamarca, Huancavelica, Huanuco
- Puno and Tiahuanaco or
- Chanchan and Quito
- Country changes to Inca
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Peru, Chile, Tucuman, and Cuyo regions.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Set religion to Inti
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions"
Incan Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +20% Land Force Limit Modifier
- -10% Idea Cost
- Machu Picchu: +1 Yearly Prestige
- Mitma Policy: -10% Development Cost
- Quipu: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Drafted Hatun Runas: +10% National Manpower Modifier & +2.5% Discipline
- Mit'a System: -10% Build Cost
- Llama Michis: +10% Production Efficiency
- Tambo Waystations: -10% Land Attrition
- +1 Leader(s) without Upkeep