Indo-Parthia is a Zoroastrian Shahdom (Kingdom) located in southern Afghanistan within the northwest Indian subcontinent. Indo-Parthia borders Parthia to the west, Kushan and Kashmir to the north, Kuninda to the east, and Western Satraps to the southwest.
Sending a diplomat to improve relations with Parthia is the first thing you need to do in order to avoid having hostile relations with them. Because you are Zoroastrian, you will need to convert your Hindu, Mahayana, and Zunist provinces to increase your religious unity. To gain a missionary, open up the Missions and Decisions tab and select Add Policy, and then select Religious Policy. Now you should have a missionary and an additional +1% missionary strength. Next, hiring an inquisitor advisor and then adding Pashtun & Sindhi as accepted cultures will help speed up conversions at a much quicker rate, as well as by having positive Stability. Expansion wise, going eastwards into the Indian subcontinent is definitely a priority because of the area's rich provinces and potential wealth that can come from the subcontinent's trade.
Form Mughal EmpireEdit
- Primary Culture is in the Iranian Culture Group, or is Turkmeni, Uzbek, or Kyrgyz
- Sunni is enabled
- Is not:
- Is not a colonial nation
- Mughals does not exist
- Has at least 600 total development
- Owns core provinces: Roh, Lahore, Central Doab, Sirhind, and Delhi
- Is not a subject nation
- At peace
- Country changes to Mughals
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claim to every province in the Bengal, Hindustan, Rajputana, Deccan, Coromandel, and West India regions.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Change government type to Iqta
- If technology group is Nomad, change to Muslim
- Change unit types to Indian (Note that the cavalry to infantry ratio gets lowered from the Muslim unit's 80% to the Indian unit's 50%)
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions"
Indo-Parthian Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- +2 Tolerance of the True Faith
- Gondophares: +1 Yearly Legitimacy
- Indus River: +10% Goods Produced Modifier
- Taxila: +20% Caravan Power
- Zoroastrian Fire Temples: +1 Missionaries
- Hellenistic Cultural Legacy: +1 Max Promoted Cultures
- King of Kings: -0.05 Monthly Autonomy Change
- Takht-i-Bahi: +1% Missionary Strength
- +10% Production Efficiency