Indo-Parthia is a Zoroastrian Kingdom located in southern Afghanistan and the northwest Indian subcontinent. Indo-Parthia borders Parthia to the west, Kushan and Kashmir to the north, Kuninda to the east, and Western Satraps to the southwest. Indo-Parthia is playable from 2 to 130; in 90 they are lose most of their territory to Kushan. Later in 130, Indo-Parthia is annexed by Parthia.
Sending a diplomat to improve relations with Parthia is the first thing you need to do in order to avoid having hostile relations with them. Because you are Zoroastrian, you will need to convert your Hindu, Buddhist, and Zunist provinces to increase your religious unity. Hire an inquisitor advisor to help speed up conversions. Expanding eastwards into the Indian subcontinent is definitely a priority because of the area's rich provinces and strategic location.
Form Mughal Empire (76-130)Edit
- Primary Culture is in the Iranian Culture Group, or is Turkmeni, Uzbek, or Kyrgyz
- Sunni is enabled
- Is not:
- Is not a colonial nation
- Mughals does not exist
- Has at least 600 total development
- Owns core provinces: Roh, Lahore, Central Doab, Sirhind, and Delhi
- Is not a subject nation
- At peace
- Country changes to Mughals
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claim to every province in the Bengal, Hindustan, Rajputana, Deccan, Coromandel, and West India regions.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Change government type to Iqta
- If technology group is Nomad, change to Muslim
- Change unit types to Indian (Note that the cavalry to infantry ratio gets lowered from the Muslim unit's 80% to the Indian unit's 50%)
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions"
National Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- -10% Advisor Costs
- Preserve Our Troops: +2.5% Discipline
- Tax Reform: +5% National Tax Modifier
- Regulated Contracts: -10% Mercenary Cost
- Contract Law: +5% Global Trade Power
- Peasant Levy: +5% National Manpower Modifier
- Mercantile Status: +5% Trade Steering
- Strengthening Land Tenure: +5% Production Efficiency
- +10% National Tax Modifier