General Information Edit
For this strategy to work, either the British or the Irish must leave the EU, or alternatively declaring war on a non-EU British ally also works too.
As Ireland, your economy, manpower, and size are below mediocre. If you want to gain a little more land for very little AE, use the "Imperialism" CB on Iceland and annex the island nation. However, to really kick-start your country, you need not look further than to your neighbor: Great Britain
Ending British RuleEdit
Ally yourself with Great Britain's enemies. Your initial goal is to remove the British from Ireland. Save up ducats in order to build as many galleys as you can, you will be using these galleys to fight within seas (not oceans), and to block the straight going from Ulster to Ayrshire.
Declaring the WarEdit
Fabricate claims on all possible territory you can get within range. If Britain gets locked into a mainland European war and begins to lose its strength, that is the time to declare your war. With the right timing and allies, you should be able to take all of Northern Ireland and some the west coast of Britain.
The Conquest of BritainEdit
Once your truce with Great Britain runs out, they are likely to build up and declare war for their cores. Have even more claims fabricated this time, and declare the war ASAP once the peace treaty expires. Keep on fighting until you have control over all the British Isles free from any British control.
Form Ireland Edit
- Primary Culture is Irish
- Administrative technology of at least 10
- Is not:
- Ireland does not exist
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- At peace
- Owns core provinces: Ulster (372), Meath (373), Leinster (374), Munster (375), Connaught (376)
- Country changes to Ireland
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector or emperor, all own provinces are removed form the Empire.
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Irish Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +10% Trade Efficiency
- +10% Trade Steering
- Irish Endurance: -10% Land Attrition
- The Clanns: -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- More Than Irish: -2 National Unrest
- Ineffectual Overlords: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Foreign Nationals: +1 Diplomatic Reputation
- Loyal Catholics: +2 Yearly Papal Influence
- Unconquerable Ireland: +25% Rebel Support Efficiency
- +1 Yearly Legitimacy