General Information Edit
The Islamic State is the in-game version of ISIS. The Islamic State borders Syria and Iraq, Turkey, and Iran. The Islamic State has cores on provinces within Iraqi and Syrian territory. The only way for ISIS to form is a successful Islamic nationalists revolt. The only way to get Islamic nationals is to start the game with them, the Islamic State exists by default in the Present Day bookmark.
You should try to seek an alliance with Egypt and other powers that are on the other side of your neighbors. Since Syria and Iraq are going to be your first targets, you are going to need the support from allies in order to defeat your two enemies.
You should start your world conquest by invading Kuwait. They are a one province nation bordering you, with a smaller army, and usually no allies, easy prey.
- Primary culture is in the Arabic Culture Group
- Arabia does not exist
- Administrative Technology at Least 55
- Is Not a Subject Nation
- Is Not a Nomad Nation
- Is Not a Colonial Nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Province: Alexandria, Cairo, Aleppo, Jerusalem, Damascus, Medina, Mecca, Aden, Sanaa, Al-Aridand, Qatif, Muscat, Nizwa, and Baghdad
- Country changes to Arabia
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Mashriq, Egypt and Arabia areas.
- Set government rank to Empire
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Restore the Caliphate Edit
- Power points is 100 in:
- Owns or a vassal owns the provinces:
- Cordoba, Tunis, Fez, Mecca, Medina, Damascus, Aden, Muscat, Baghdad, Samarkand, Zaranj
- All owned provinces are in the Muslim religion group
- Adds the modifier "A United Islam" for the rest of the campaign:
- -20% Stability Cost Modifier
- +2% Missionary Strength
- +2 Tolerance of the True Faith
- +1 Tolerance of Heretics
- Lose 100 points in
Mujahid Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10 Tolerance of Heretics
- -10 Tolerance of Heathens
- Harsh Desert Environment: +1.2 Attrition for Enemies
- Experienced Guerrilla Fighters: +60% Hostile Core Creation Cost
- Islamic Law: -2.1 National Unrest
- Salafi Fervour: +15% Morale of Armies
- Sophisticated Technology: -5% Technology Cost
- Foreign Mujahideen: -30% Mercenary Cost
- Restoring the Caliphate: -30% Core Creation Cost
- +3 Tolerance of the True Faith