Kangra is a Panjabi Principality that is located in northern India. Kangra is playable from 2 to 140; from 250-510; from 542 to 1621; from 1707-1806, and 1809 to 1947. Delhi and the Mughals are Kangra's two historical friends.
Form Bharat (post-1003)Edit
- Bharat does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Primary Culture is in the Hindustani Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Dharmic group
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Owns core provinces: Multan, Lahore, Sirhind, Garhwal, Kathiawar, Delhi, Lucknow, Central Doab, Mandu, Mahakoshal, Mandla, Jaunpur, Lower Doab, Roh, and Chanderi
- Change country to Bharat.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige.
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent.
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Kangra Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +1 Attrition for Enemies
- +10% National Tax Modifier
- Katoch Lineage: -1% Prestige Decay
- Riches of the Kangra Valley: +10% National Manpower Modifier
- Martial Heritage: +10 Morale of Armies
- Hill Forts: -10% Fort Maintenance Modifier & +25% National Garrison Growth
- Strengthen the Mountain Trade: +15% Caravan Power
- Pahari Paintings: +1 Yearly Prestige
- Tigers of the Himalayas: +5% Discipline
- -1 National Unrest