Karashahr is a Buddhist Steppe Horde that is playable from 2 to 70; 106 to 127; 184 to 460, and from 567 to 640. From 2 to 70, Karashahr is a vassal of Xiongnu.
Form Mughal Empire (2-420)Edit
- Primary Culture is in the Iranian Culture Group, or is Turkmeni, Uzbek, or Kyrgyz
- Sunni is enabled
- Is not:
- Is not a colonial nation
- Mughals does not exist
- Has at least 600 total development
- Owns core provinces: Roh, Lahore, Central Doab, Sirhind, and Delhi
- Is not a subject nation
- At peace
- Country changes to Mughals
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claim to every province in the Bengal, Hindustan, Rajputana, Deccan, Coromandel, and West India regions.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Change government type to Iqta
- If technology group is Nomad, change to Muslim
- Change unit types to Indian (Note that the cavalry to infantry ratio gets lowered from the Muslim unit's 80% to the Indian unit's 50%)
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions"
Horde Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Aggressive Expansion Impact
- -5 Years of Separatism
- Life of the Steppe Warrior: -20% Land Attrition
- Traditions of the Great Khan: +20% Cavalry Combat Ability
- Horse Supplies: -10% Land Maintenance Modifier
- Steppe Leaders: +1 Land Leader Shock
- Tradition of Conquest: -25% Core-Creation Cost
- Logistics of the Khan: +20% Manpower Recovery Speed
- Glory of Conquest: +25% National Manpower Modifier
- -10% Stability Cost Modifier