You are starting here in a odd position. Though the people of Ancient Egypt were driven by the invaders such as Persians. Macedonians. and Romans. But you are only known successor of Ancient Egypt. But it is time for you to restore the dignity of Ancient Egypt. But you border to the powerful country in the north known as Rome. It is advised not to attack them. Maybe you should wait for them to crumble. But first. You will have to deal your rivals such as Aksum.
Opening Strategy Edit
Build up to your army force limit, ally with Himyar Fabricate claims on Aksum and Blemmyes. Then proceed to annex the Blemmyes, they are weak and will have no allies. After that, declare war against Aksum until you defeat their army. Proceed to fully siege and subsequently annex the entire country. Afterwards. Raise the local autonomy in the province that you conquered. Expansion into the Arabian Peninsula should then follow.
Expansion into Arabia Edit
While you wait for the Rome to crumble. Build up your Navies to a Force limit. And then break the alliance with Himyar and start building spy networks against them. Afterwards. Fabricate claim on the Himyarite province. one will be enough. Declare war on Himyar. But careful though. Most of Yemeni Province are mountainous. Make sure not to attack the enemy armies in the mountain province. Once you defeated Himyar. Annex their province though a peace deal. and then raise the local autonomy in the province you conquered. And wait for the core to be finished. the next target will be Masqat or Thamud.
Late game Edit
Eventually, Rome will begin to crumble. When they are, declare war and take the provinces required to form Egypt, thus reclaiming the ancient Egyptian legacy and land for the Egyptian religion. Upon reclaiming Cairo, an event will fire called The Conquest of Memphis that allows you to adopt the Egyptian culture and move your capital to Cairo or refuse to gain +1 stability instead (always go with the first choice). Once Egypt has been formed, you will then get a permanent claim on the entire Egyptian region.
Your primary religion is Egyptian. Most of Nubia is majority Egyptian. Southern of the provinces you own is Fetishist. Including your Capital. You may start your religious policy to start the conversion.
Your primary culture is Nubian. In the region of Nubia. Most of the province are Nubian culture. But as soon as you conquer Memphis (361). You will get the event Conquest of Memphis. Which will allow you to change your primary culture to Old Egyptian (Kemetic) or Refuse to gain +1 stability instead.
- Egypt does NOT exist
- Is not The Papal State, Holy Roman Empire or European Union
- Primary culture is Nubian or Old Egyptian
- Is not a subject
- Is at peace
- Owns as core provinces: Alexandria (358), Cairo (361), Rosetta (362), Al-Gharbia (2526), Minya (2524), Asuyt (2523), Qena (360)
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Egypt Region
- Become Kingdom if Duchy
- Become Egypt
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Reform the Government Edit
- Is a peace
- Is a Tribal monarchy
- Administrative power at least 200
- haveLegitimacy at least 60
- has a stability at least 3
- has reformed religion or adopted Feudalism
Tech Reform Edit
- Is at peace
- Administrative power at least 100
Kushite Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- +10% National Tax Modifier
- +1 Attrition for Enemies
- Egyptian Influences: -10% Technology Cost
- Nubian Pyramids: +1 Yearly Prestige
- Iron Working: +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Rightful Rulers of Egypt: +1 Yearly Legitimacy
- Meroitic Alphabet: -10% Culture Conversion Cost
- Blue and White Nile Rivers: +10% Production Efficiency
- Resistance to Foreign Invaders: +10% Morale of Armies
- +20% Manpower Recovery Speed