Libya is a country located in North Africa; bordering Egypt to the east, Tunisia to the west, Chad and Niger to the south, and Sudan to the southeast. Libya gains cores on October 18th, 1912 and is playable from December 24th, 1951 to the present day.
Restore Al-Andalus (Form Andalusia)Edit
- Primary culture is Andalusian or
- Primary culture is in the Maghrebi culture group
- Is in the Islamic religious group.
- Is not
- Andalusia does not exist
- Owns Core Provinces: Murcia, Granada, Sevilla, Córdoba, Gibraltar, Jaén, Cadiz, Badajoz, Almeria, and Algarve and Alentejo or Alicante and València
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a tribe
- At peace
- Country changes to Andalusia
- Gain25 Prestige
- Change primary culture to Andalusian
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- Capital moves to Qurtuba/Córdoba (225)
- Gain a permanent claim on the Upper and Lower Andalusia areas.
Libyan Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- +5% Discipline
- Red, Black, and Green: +50% Hostile Core-Creation Cost On Us
- Tripoli: +10% Global Trade Power
- Al Fateh Revolution: +0.5 Yearly Republican Tradition
- Italian Rule: +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Ahglabids: -1 National Unrest
- Great Manmade River: +20% National Manpower Modifier
- Libyan Desert: +1 Attrition for Enemies
- +10% Cavalry Combat Ability