General Information Edit
Lithuania is playable through many different centuries. From the very beginning, which starts at January 1st in 550 to the common present day. For the first time, country appears in the east of Europe at January 1st in 550 together with other eastern neighbors. For strategic interest, the player can ally either with Curonia and Poland or Latgalia and Pomerania. Unfortunately, it will be almost impossible to ally with Old Prussia, Lendians or Krivichs since they will keep you as a rival.
Lithuania appears with the state religion of the old Romuva. At the beginning of the game, it has 7 provinces and the development level of 75. If the country is not selected, the first ruler shows up only in 990 when Lithuania is already a Feudal Monarchy with "Grand Duchy" status.
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was founded in 1570. Its government becomes elective monarchy and the state religion stays as Catholic. At that moment Lithuania was participating in Livonian war but after merge was done, it was dragged to Northern Seven Years war.
In 1796, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth stopped existing and been divided by Prussia, Austria and Russia. The next time Lithuania appears on the map is on 16th February in 1918. Unfortunately, it has only 3 provinces: Trakai, Žemaitija and its temporary capital-province Kaunas. During the Second World War, Lithuania is occupied by Soviet Union.
On 11th March in 1990, Lithuania was the first country out of all Soviet Union which declared its independence and sovereignty. It has 5 provinces with one sea-province (Memel/Klaipėda) and its capital-province Vilnius.
Form The Commonwealth (Lithuania)Edit
- Is Lithuania
- Leads personal union over Poland
- Poland has 24 provinces or less
- Is not Holy Roman Empire
- Does not exist:
- Has Administrative Technology of at least 10
- Has at least 3 stability
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- At peace
- Owns core provinces
- Vilna (272)
- Minsk (276)
- Kiev (280)
- Turov (1941)
- Change country to the Commonwealth.
- Inherit Poland
- If Duchy, set government rank to Kingdom.
- Gain a permanent claims on all non-owned provinces of the Poland region, White Ruthenian, Lithuanian, and Pripyat areas.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain 1 base tax in a random owned province with Lithuanian culture
Unlike Poland, Lithuania has no decision to create a Personal Union between one another. The issue must be forced. They can have a Royal Marriage with Poland, then claim their throne and declare war for it if they have a family member on Poland's throne. Lithuania can find allies in Denmark, Hungary & Bohemia, to aid them in this.
Lithuanian Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +15% Manpower Recovery Speed
- +4 Tolerance of Heretics
- Warlord Dukes: +1 Land Leader Shock
- Auksine Laisve: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Magdeburg Laws: +10% Production Efficiency
- Lithuanian Hussars: +20% Cavalry Combat Ability
- Statutes of Lithuania: -2 National Unrest
- Lithuanian Renaissance: -5% Technology Cost
- +1 Land Leader Maneuver