General Information Edit
Mallorca is a Catalan country spread out over the western Mediterranean. Mallorca is playable from 1231 to October 25, 1349, where Mallorca is annexed by Aragon.
Form Spanish Nation Militarily Edit
- Primary culture is in the Iberian Culture Group or
- Primary culture is Basque
- Is not:
- Spain does not exist
- Has an Administrative Technology of at least 10.
- Is not in the Muslim religion group.
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a steppe nomad
- An Islamic nation does not own a province in Iberia
- Owns core provinces: Barcelona (213), Zaragoza (214), Castilla La Vieja (215), Salamanca (216), Sevilla (224), Toledo (219), València (220), Granada (223).
- Country changes to Spain
- (If owned) Madrid becomes the new capital.
- Gain a permanent claim on all non owned provinces of Iberia, except the areas of: Alentejo, Beiras, Macaronesia.
- Set government rank to Kingdom if Duchy.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Mallorcan Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +10% Trade Efficiency
- -10% Light Ship Cost
- Belearic Reconquista: +1% Missionary Strength
- The Treaty of Perpignan: +1 Diplomatic Reputation
- Effects of the Aragonese Crusade: +2 Tolerance of the True Faith
- Renovation of the Almudaina: +1 Yearly Legitimacy
- The Compromise of Caspe: +50% Chance of New Heir
- Defense of the Beleares: +20% Galley Combat Ability
- Perpetual Conflict: -0.02 Monthly War Exhaustion
- +25% Improve Relations