The Marshall Islands are a Pacific island nation that is playable from January 1st, 1979 to the present. The Marshall Islands was originally a colony of Germany from 1885 to September 30th, 1914, a few months after The Treaty of Versailles of signed, the treaty went into effect regarding Germany's Pacific territories. Japan acquired the territories of Palau, Marshall Islands, and Micronesia from the agreement. Later after the Axis was defeated during WW2, The United States acquired and administered the Marshall islands until 1979, where the U.S. granted the islands their independence.
- Primary culture is in the Malay culture group.
- Malaya does not exist
- Owns Core Provinces: Banten (624), Pakuan (2687), Demak (629), Kalapa (630)
- Owns all provinces in two out of the following groups of areas:
- Malay area,
- Kalimantan, Brunei and Kutai areas,
- North, Central and South Sumatra areas.
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- At Peace
- Country changes to Malaya
- Set government rank to Kingdom if was a Duchy.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claims on all provinces in Malay, Kalimantan, Brunei, Kutai, North Sumatra, Central Sumatra and South Sumatra areas.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Pacific Ideas and Traditions Edit
- Diplomatic reputation +1
- Land attrition -10%
- Polynesian Voyages: Naval attrition -20%, Ship durability +10%
- Island countries: Yearly navy tradition +1
- Fishing: Production efficiency +10%
- Cultural Diversity: Accepted cultures +1
- Territorial Waters: Global sailors modifier +25%
- Colonial Past: Hostile core creation on us: +50%
- Pacific Forum: Global unrest -1
- Naval forcelimit modifier: +50%