- Must reform religion before westernization.
- +2% Local Missionary Strength (Mayan provinces are easier to convert).
Mayan is in the Native American group, and has the following religions considered heretical: Inti, Nahuatl, South American, and Totemism. Every other religion ingame are considered heathens. Without the DLC El Dorado, the special mechanics for the Mayan religion (as well as for the Nahuatl and Inti religions) will not be present and the religion will only function as a generic faith with only a few unique events.
- A Unified Army: -10% Land Maintenance Modifier
- Central Arbitration: +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Central Armories: -2 National Unrest
- Tribal Expansion: +1 Colonists, Automatically Discover Adjacent Provinces When a Colony is Built
- Reform the Bureaucracy: -10% Core-Creation Cost
- At Peace
- Rebels control no provinces.
- Stability is at least 1.
- Own at least 20 cities.
- Overextension is less than 1%.