For Mesoamerican Religion, see Mesoamerican (Religion).
- Idea Cost: -10.0% (Olmec Legacy)
- Global Trade Power: +10.0% (Altepetl)
- Diplomatic Reputation: +1.00 (The Ball Game)
- National Unrest: -1.00 (The Feathered Serpent)
- No effect(?) (Ritual Bloodletting)
- Build Cost: -10.0% (Pyramid Architecture)
- Trade Range: +20.0% (Obsidian and Jade)
Additionally, Mesoamerican Traditions provide:
- Increased chance of new Heir: +25.0%
- Income from Vassals: +25.0%
And after all Mesoamerican Ideas are gained:
- Fort Defense: +20.0%
Reflecting the relatively primitive technology developed historically by Mesoamerican cultures, these nations pay a penalty in technology cost.
- Technology Cost: +50%
- Monthly Monarch Power: -1