The Nabataean religion was the religion followed by the Nabataean people. Their gods were represented as featureless stone blocks, often carved from entire cliff faces, though as time passed they become more and more influenced by other religions such as the Hellenic faith and began representing their gods with anthropomorphic features.
See also: Nabataea
The Nabataean religion gives the following bonuses:
- +10.0% trade efficiency
- +1.00 tolerance of heathens
The Nabataean faith allows you to pick one of six deities to worship. Each of these carries their own unique bonuses, but may only be changed upon the ruler's death.
- Dushara: -1 National Unrest & -10% Core-Creation Cost
- Al-Qaum: +10% National Tax Modifier & +20% Goods Produced
- Al-Kutbay: +10% Production Efficiency & +1 Land Leader Fire
- Allat: +10% Morale of Armies & +2.5% Discipline
- Manawat: +25% Manpower Recovery Speed & +50% Chance of New Heir
- Al-'Uzza: +1 Land Leader Shock & +5% Discipline