Natalia is a Dutch (Boer) country located in South Africa. Natalia is playable from October 12 1839 to May 12 1843. On May 12 1843, Natalia is annexed by Great Britain.
- This country:
- Primary Culture is Dutch or
- Primary Culture is Flemish or
- Is Burgundy
- Is not:
- Netherlands does not exist
- Administrative Technology is at least 55
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- At peace
- Owns core provinces: Breda (95), Zeeland (96), Holland (97), Utrecht (98), Gelre (99), Friesland (100)
- Country changes to Netherlands
- If Burgundy, then:
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector or emperor, all provinces are removed from the Empire.
- Gain gain a permanent claim on the Low Countries and Picardy regions.
- Gain 25 prestige.
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions" unless using custom ideas
Afrikaner Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- +10% Morale of Armies
- +5% Discipline
- Apartheid: -10% Culture Conversion Cost & -1 National Unrest
- The Great Trek: +2 Land Leader Maneuver
- Afrikaner Calvinism: +2% Missionary Strength
- Boer Republicanism: +0.5 Yearly Republican Tradition
- Skilled Gunmen: +1 Land Leader Fire
- Boer Guerilla Fighters: +1 Attrition for Enemies
- Mineral Revolution: +10% Trade Efficiency
- -10% Land Attrition