Natalia is a Dutch (Boer) country located in South Africa. Natalia is playable from October 12 1839 to May 12 1843. On May 12 1843, Natalia is annexed by Great Britain.
Form Dutch NationEdit
- This country:
- Primary Culture is Dutch or
- Primary Culture is Flemish or
- Is Burgundy
- Is not:
- Netherlands does not exist
- Administrative Technology is at least 55
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- At peace
- Owns core provinces: Breda (95), Zeeland (96), Holland (97), Utrecht (98), Gelre (99), Friesland (100)
- Country changes to Netherlands
- If Burgundy, then:
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector or emperor, all provinces are removed from the Empire.
- Gain gain a permanent claim on the Low Countries and Picardy regions.
- Gain25 prestige.
- Trigger country event New Traditions & Ambitions unless using custom ideas.
Afrikaner Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- +10% Morale of Armies
- +5% Discipline
- Apartheid: -10% Culture Conversion Cost & -1 National Unrest
- The Great Trek: +2 Land Leader Maneuver
- Afrikaner Calvinism: +2% Missionary Strength
- Boer Republicanism: +0.5 Yearly Republican Tradition
- Skilled Gunmen: +1 Land Leader Fire
- Boer Guerilla Fighters: +1 Attrition for Enemies
- Mineral Revolution: +10% Trade Efficiency
- -10% Land Attrition