General Information Edit
Nazca is an Andean Tribal Democracy that is playable from 2 to 600, where Nazca is annexed by Huari.
Tawantinsuyu, the Empire of the Incas Edit
- Is not playing with a Random New World
- Primary culture is in the Andean Culture Group, Caran, or Chachapoyan
- Inca does not exist
- Is not:
- Is Not a Subject Nation
- Is Not a Nomad Nation
- Is Not a Colonial Nation
- At Peace
- Owns core provinces: Cuzco, Cajamarca, Huancavelica, Huanuco
- Puno and Tiahuanaco or
- Chanchan and Quito
- Country changes to Inca
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Peru, Chile, Tucuman, and Cuyo regions.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Set religion to Inti
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions"
Andean Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +1 Yearly Legitimacy
- +50% Increased Chance of a New Heir
- Talking Knots: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Mountain Roads Network: +10% Provincial Trade Power Modifier
- Tears of the Sun: +0.10 Yearly Inflation Reduction
- Llamas Farming: +10% Production Efficiency
- Monumental Ornaments: -10% Development Cost
- Hidden Cities: +10% Fort Defense
- Zampano Music: +1 Yearly Prestige
- +10% Trade Efficiency