Nepal is a small 4 province Himalayan nation whose borders do not change at all through the entire game. In fact Nepal is the only country in the game whose boarders never change; Nepal is uniquely the only country that can be played at any time during the entire 2000 year timeline!
Form Bharat (Eastern Aryan)Edit
- Bharat does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Eastern Aryan Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Dharmic group
- Owns core provinces: Jharkhand, Bengal Delta, Dhaka, Gauda, Koch, Chittagong, Patna, Bundelkhand, Cuttack, and Sambalpur
- Change country to Bharat.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Nepali Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- +10% Manpower Recovery Speed
- +25% Land Force Limit Modifier
- The Divya Upadesh: +1 Diplomatic Reputation
- Land of Peaks: +15% Fort Defense
- Our Valleys United: +15% National Manpower Modifier
- Rajput Refugees: +0.5 Yearly Army Tradition
- The Royal Kumari: +10% Morale of Armies
- The Gurkhas: +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Envelopment and Blockade: +1 Leader Siege
- +5% Discipline