Nepal is a small 4 province Himalayan nation whose borders do not change at all through the entire game. In fact Nepal is the only country in the game whose borders almost never change with the exception of a few province ceded to Great Britain, which would later become apart of India. Nepal is uniquely the only country that can be played at any time during the entire 2000 year timeline!
- Bharat does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not Hindustan
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Primary Culture is in the Eastern Aryan Culture Group
- Has institution Late Feudalism
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is either in the following religious groups:
- Owns core provinces: Jharkhand, Bengal Delta, Dhaka, Gauda, Koch, Chittagong, Patna, Bundelkhand, Cuttack, and Sambalpur
- Change country to Bharat.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Nepali Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- The Divya Upadesh: +1 Diplomatic Reputation
- Land of Peaks: +15% Fort Defense
- Our Valleys United: +15% National Manpower Modifier
- Rajput Refugees: +0.5 Yearly Army Tradition
- The Royal Kumari: +10% Morale of Armies
- The Gurkhas: +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Envelopment and Blockade: +1 Leader Siege