Nepal is a small 4 province Himalayan nation whose borders do not change at all through the entire game. In fact Nepal is the only country in the game whose borders never change; Nepal is uniquely the only country that can be played at any time during the entire 2000 year timeline!
Through most of the timeline, Nepal is surrounded by bigger empires. The player who wants to thrive and dominate as Nepal must be very cautious and opportunistic early in the game.
Form Bharat (Eastern Aryan)Edit
- Bharat does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Eastern Aryan Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Dharmic group
- Owns core provinces: Jharkhand, Bengal Delta, Dhaka, Gauda, Koch, Chittagong, Patna, Bundelkhand, Cuttack, and Sambalpur
- Change country to Bharat.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Nepali Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- +10% Manpower Recovery Speed
- +25% Land Force Limit Modifier
- The Divya Upadesh: +1 Diplomatic Reputation
- Land of Peaks: +15% Fort Defense
- Our Valleys United: +15% National Manpower Modifier
- Rajput Refugees: +0.5 Yearly Army Tradition
- The Royal Kumari: +10% Morale of Armies
- The Gurkhas: +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Envelopment and Blockade: +1 Leader Siege
- +5% Discipline