Nestorianism is a pre-Great Schism denomination of Christianity which follows the teachings of Archbishop Nestorius of the 4th and 5th centuries. Nestorianism holds that Christ had two loosely united natures, divine and human, both having very little influence on each other creating two distinct "persons" the human and the divine.
- Tolerance of the true faith: +1
- Stability cost modifier: -10%
Nestorian is in the Christian religion group, but despite that, only pre-Great Schism Christians are considered heretics, i.e. Chalcedonism, Arianism, and Miaphysitism. Every other religion will be considered heathens.
There are currently no other unique mechanics.
Convert to Nestorianism Edit
- Stability at Least 1
- Is at Peace
- Any Core Province is Nestorianism
- Religion Changed to Nestorianism
- Lose 4 Stability
- [Country] gets Resent Conversion for 5 years giving the following effects:
- +2.00 National unrest
- +20.0% Stability Cost Modifier